Adjustable Clamping: A wide style range of clamps to fit a specific application
- Bolt Clamp – Used in mounting hardware
- Scru-Band – Stainless Steel designed for light duty applications
- Scru-Lokt - Stainless Steel design
- Scru-Seal – Stainless Steel used to create any size clamp.
- Worm Gear – Stainless Steel reusable clamps
- 304 - Corrosion resistance in fresh water and industrial atmospheres. Often selected for light duty applications in food processing, chemical, power transmission and cable management.
- Alloy 400 – Material of choice for marine and harsh chemical applications
- Alloy 625 – Material selected for submerged marine and harsh chemical applications when superior strength is required
- 201 SS – Offers high strength, clean appearance and good resistance to oxidation and weathering
- 200/300 – Typically non-magnetic Stainless Steel and suitable for light duty applications
- 316 – This alloy provides superior corrosion resistance in fresh water and typical atmospheres and is non-magnetic. Ideal for food process, chemical/agricultural hose assemblies, marine splash zones and some acidic environments.
- GCS – An economical choice with low corrosion resistance to chemicals, water or humidity with medium strength
BAND-FAST - Is convenient and increases the installation speed. Premade into the exact length to meet your needs and eliminate waste material. Assemblies are constructed with either an Ear-Lokt buckle, SS clip or a Center Punch buckle.
- Ear-Lokt – A heavy-duty buckle with serrated teeth to add strength to the lock
- Clip – An economical buckle for light duty applications
- Scru-Lokt – An adjustable buckle that features a Stainless Steel set screw once the banding tool has reached the desired tension. A hex key is then used to tighten the set screw into the buckle and lock the band in place.
COLOR-IT – Colored Stainless Steel banding used to identify applications or blend into surroundings
Hardware – Engineered to achieve a strong and secure grip on all components, provides superior corrosion resistance, and will sustain the hold in high vibration environments while keeping the support system compact.
- Mounting Hardware – Various products for attachment applications
- Pipe Patch – Products designed to temporarily repair pipe leaks
Identification: A wide range of products to fit a specific application.
- BAND-FAST with COLOR-IT – A ready to use colored band, pre-cut and pre-assembled with a clip, buckle or seal
- Easy Read – Stainless Steel letters, numbers and symbols
- Embosser Tool – Portable Stainless Steel embossing tool
- ID Series Tools – Bench mounted embossing tools
- ID Tags – Embossed or pin marked Stainless Steel tags
- Pin Marker – A bench mounted, fully programmable pin marking machine in a low cost simple to use machine
Kits – Product and tools packaged for various production applications
Signfix – Engineered attachment products for municipal applications
Tools - A wide variety of tools for specific bands and applications