BAND-IT releases Net Promoter Score
February 18.2016 | Press Releases
The BAND-IT Team would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our Corporate Net Promoter Survey in 2015!
We are very appreciative of the time you have taken to assist in our analysis, and we commit to utilizing the information gained to contemplate and implement worthwhile improvements to make you more successful.
We would like to take the time to share survey results and action plans based on your responses.
Based on your feedback BAND-IT achieved a Net Promoter Score of 51!
Areas respondents feel BAND-IT outperforms in
|Strengths / Advantages|
|Good quality of products upon delivery|
|Superior product / best-in-class / well-known|
|Good level of value for price|
|Quality / Accuracy of orders|
Areas respondents feel BAND-IT could improve on
|Poor Account mgmt. / sales interface|
|Poor lead time on orders|
|Not enough staff / availability|
|Not enough variety of products|
|Keep customers updated on product literature|
We are using your feedback to improve our services
- You said: “not enough field sales & customer service support”
- Our response – We have recently added an additional 5 outside Regional Sales Managers and 2 additional Customer Service Representatives who will be supporting your product/service needs, enabling you to get quicker responses. Regional Sales Manager will be reaching out to you in the next couple of weeks for an introductory meeting.
- You said: “would like to see more new product options”
- Our response – We have recently revamped the process of designing and developing new products and added an additional engineer. We will be reaching out to work with you on what new products/enhancements you would like to see.
- You said: “would like to see quicker delivery times”
- Our response – Developed an internal team to work on improving delivery processes and product availability. We will keep you posted as we enhance this process.
If you have any additional comments or suggestions on how we can continue to improve the service we deliver to you please contact John Thompson at (303) 329-7133.