RECOMMENDED BAND-IT PRODUCTS
Ball-Lokt™ Ties provide a longer life than nylon ties, especially in extreme climates. The epoxy coating is UV resistant and provides minimal cracking when exposed to lower temperatures or harsh conditions.
- Fire resistant up to 1000° Fahrenheit ensures a high level of security so cables will stay put during an emergency. Four widths – 0.18″ (4.6mm), 0.31″ (7.9mm), 0.47″ (12mm),and 0.59″ (15mm) for applications ranging from identification tagging to bundling large cables
- Available in Type 304 and Type 316 stainless steels to provide good to excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of environments
- Coated Ball-Lokt™ Ties are fully coated with black epoxy
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures, chemical exposure, salt spray conditions and UV light exposure
- Coated with Nylon 11 or uncoated 316 SS styles available
- Self-locking ties with unique high strength multiple locking system
- Provides fast, consistent and reliable clamping tension with a uniques dimple lock
- Can withstand forces above 250 pounds when installed with the A92079 Tie-Lok II tool
- Available in type 304 and type 316 Stainless Steel to provide good resistance to mild atmosphere, fresh water, UV rays and extreme environments
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR PRODUCTS WITH BAND-IT SOLUTIONS
We’re here to help
A BAND-IT representative is ready to help. Send us your question and we’ll make sure to respond promptly. We have industry experts to help you learn more about how to solve your problems and add value to your product with BAND-IT solutions.
We can also assist you with product, pricing and technical questions.