- Clamping and fastening with a combination of high strength and quality appearance
- EASY SCALE eliminates costly waste and complicated measuring by allowing users to quickly and precisely roll out the length of band needed for any clamp
- Offers good resistance to oxidation and many moderate corrosive agents
BAND-IT® Cable Management Ties
BAND-IT has a full line of cable management solutions. These thinner bands, called ties, are typically 1/4″ width and designed for cable bundling and securing cables to trays and racks.
Whether it is an offshore platform, ship, refinery, tunnel, bridge, power station or public building, BAND-IT has the stainless steel cable tie to suit your cable management application. BAND-IT Ties feature:
- Longer lifespan than vinyl or plastic ties
- Lower material cost and faster installation than cable cleats
- Large diameter adjustment reduces SKU count
BAND-IT offers a wide variety of certified products ranging from temporary to permanent solutions to match cable bundling applications in ships, chemical plants, bridges and tunnels, and industrial complexes. BAND-IT products are used for many telecommunication applications including data centers and telecommunications masts/towers. Other applications include cable ties for construction, refineries, offshore, ship and rig projects.
Engineered mounting systems for outdoor pole, tower & aerial applications for power, communication infrastructure and alternative energy.
A few ways BAND-IT can assist you with your projects:
- Securing equipment to a large diameter pole or tower
- Pole topper extensions
- New installation Monopole
- Side arm pole mounts
- Utility pole attachment
- Tamper/Theft deterrent
We’re here to help
A BAND-IT representative is ready to help. Send us your question and we’ll make sure to respond promptly. We have industry experts to help you learn more about how to solve your problems and add value to your product with BAND-IT solutions.
We can also assist you with product, pricing and technical questions.