RECOMMENDED BAND-IT PRODUCTS
Ball-Lok Ties come with a heavy duty buckle that offers superior corrosive, abrasive and UV resistant performance that makes this product perfect for marine environments.
- Self locking design allows fast installation
- Loop tensile strengths range from 150 to 300 pounds
- Choose between Type 304 and Type 316 stainless steels to provide good to excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of environments
- Available with halogen free, low smoke black polyester coating which reduces the risk of cutting or abrading cable insulation or hose coverings
- Self-locking ties with a unique high strength multiple locking system
- 316 stainless steel ties in both uncoated and Nylon 11-coated products
- 201 Stainless Steel offers good resistance to oxidation and many moderate corrosive agents
- Utilized in general use banding applications
- Now with EASY SCALE – imprint on the band to quickly and precisely roll out the length of band needed for any clamp
- Available with halogen free coating (PPA 571) for additional corrosion resistance and smoother edges
- Superior corrosion resistance in marine atmospheres, mild chemicals and fresh water
- Offers high strength fastening and clamping and can be formed to any diameter and shape.
- Used with C45399 BAND-IT Ear-Lokt Buckles
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR PRODUCTS WITH BAND-IT SOLUTIONS
We’re here to help
A BAND-IT representative is ready to help. Send us your question and we’ll make sure to respond promptly. We have industry experts to help you learn more about how to solve your problems and add value to your product with BAND-IT solutions.
We can also assist you with product, pricing and technical questions.