With 3 decades of EMI/RFI Shield termination dominance in the MIL/AERO Industry, BAND-IT brings that experience and expertise to the automotive industry for the shielding of high voltage cable.
BAND-IT continues to bring years of automotive supplier experience in safety products, e.g. side curtain airbags, as well as holding heat shields to the hottest manifolds in vehicle exhaust systems.
BAND-IT began serving the automotive HV cable market in 2007 and has supplied millions of clamping solutions to many of the largest and most well-known cable harness manufacturers in the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Industry, shielding the OEM’s products from electrical interference that could damage components and render vehicles inoperable.
BAND-IT cable harness clamping solutions provide:
- Tamper Resistance: Other solutions like plastic/nylon ties or pinch-ear type clamps are easily removed
- High clamping force: two or more times the strength of competing clamp technologies
- Secure locking to prevent shielding from being accidentally or inadvertently pulled away from the connector.
- Designed for high volume applications: Minimizes ergonomic and repetitive injury concerns with capable installation power tools and maximizes throughput at the assembly level.
- Robust Strength: Our clamping solutions are manufactured from Type 304SS for high strength and excellent corrosion resistance, other grades of stainless are available to meet OE needs across the automotive industry.